Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Talking Post Reflection

Walt: Create a reflection telling your audience what it felt like while you were talking to your group about things that you felt and some things that you and your group need to work on.
Task: our task was to use the Google Drawing that Mr Wiseman did for us or we could create our own reflection. We had to put inside out reflection what Actively Speaking and Listening sounds like, When you were talking you felt, Actively Speaking and Listening looks like. Here are some examples of what I put inside my reflection to show my progress that was happening inside my group. There were somethings that me and my group had to work on like listening to each other and never talk over each other when another person is talking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment