Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Air Pistol Olympics - The Anonymous

Walt: Create a Expo Presentation about the one sport that you have chosen for the Olympic Games.

Task: Our task was to be put into 5 groups and we had to have a big discussion with our 5 groups so that we know what kind of sport that we all can do together as a group and we also had to try and pick out one sport that we all would like to do together. We had to try and find lot's of information about that one sport and add some images to show what we're talking about and some video's that we could use to show further information about our chosen sport. I did well at Teamwork, Content and also Oral Language, but I have to try and improve on Preciseness because I wrote to much information about my sport and I needed to try my best at Preciseness.

No comments:

Post a Comment