Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Te Taiao o Tamaki - Whole of a Set

Walt: Identify and sort fractions of a number.

This week we have been learning about Fractions and our class is really average at fractions. So we decide to work on word problems so we can get some knowledge that we need to know about fractions so we can move up a level. At the end of the year, we should be at level 7 or 8 because those are the levels we are suppose to be on. The work was kind of difficult, but I managed my time to do it by myself so I can improve more on my maths work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roimata,
    It looks like you have been working very hard on fractions. WHile I was reading through your slideshow I learnt a bit about it too. What did you find hard about sorting fractions of a number?

    ReplyDelete