Walt: Write a blogpost about "Why is it so important to do a test" and why do you have to do a test.
Before I knew it, the whole block went absolutely silent and it was time for everybody to stay focus on our maths test and making sure that we don't get distracted. The reason why it is so important to set a test is because you can compare what you have done in the beginning at how well you have done till the end.
If you want to have a great education or a great life, then you have to study and do well at all your test subjects before moving on with your life. If you do well in your test, then you can make it into a great university and have a job and a driving license.
- No talking to the person next to you/Don't try cheating because that means that you're not trying your best at the test.
- Try using these strategies to help you out when you have come across hard maths problems that you don't know how to solve?
- Process of Elimination - Means that you read the question and you try looking at all your options that you have. Then you can cross out each option that you think doesn't suit the question.
2. Identify Key Words - You have to try and search for all the keywords that you have found in the question and try understanding what it means.
3. Read Question 3 Times - This means that you have to try and read the question 3 times before answering the question