Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Goals

Walt: Create a reflection of what you have gained in 2015 and what you want to achieve in 2016

Today I am writing a reflection about what I have gained in 2015 and what I want to achieve in 2016. I have improved my work in 2015 but I want to try my best and do my hardest to make sure that I do better in 2016.

In 2015, I want to achieve Maths. I chose to improve on maths because sometimes I need help and I am always struggling to work out the problem by myself, so that’s why I chose to improve on maths. Also, maths is a really important subject that I really need to learn so then I can learn new ways to solve the problem.

What I really want to achieve in 2016 is to do better in my school work then 2015. I chose to do better in my school work because I want to improve more and more and get better in all my subjects so then I can do great in school. I want to do better in my school work because when I finish school, I can take all the knowledge that I learned and take it with me to college. 

I hope I do better in 2016 and achieve what I want to achieve. I also hope that I can get better in maths so then I can work out any maths problems without needing anyones help.

No comments:

Post a Comment