Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

Writing an Introdution

Walt:Write and engaging introduction

My Introdution: On a freezing cold day heaps of people were playing on ice, he was really stupid. If I was him then it will really be freezing cold. If he came out of the freezing cold water then he will be shaped like a Ice cube and he will have to be taken onto a truck so then he can get home and have some hot coco.

My next Introdution: In the morning I was still tired so I jumped into super very cold freezing water. When I jumped inside the water I was trying to refresh my day with jumping into the freezing cold water. When I got out of the freezing cold water I was shaped like a Ice cube, then people started to whisper and they were saying that I am a really crazy girl to jump inside the freezing cold water on a very cold day. But I guess that was a very bad thing to do so then I can start up my day.

The Task this week for writing is to write an introdution about an image of a man jumping into cold water. First we had to write our own intordution then when we finished we had to use someone else's sentence beingings to write a second introdution.

No comments:

Post a Comment