Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Last Day of School Holidays

Walt: Make your final blogpost before the Holidays are over
Today is the last day of the school Holidays before we are going back to school tomorrow. My didn't enjoy my school holidays that much because the only fun moment I had was at Riverside Camp before we had to pack our cabins and our clothing to take back to school.
 
I'll rate my School Holidays 5/10 because once our Riverside Camp was over, I knew that it won't be fun once I get home because my Mum is gone to Rarotonga and she will be coming back next week on Thursday and I only have my little sister, Older Brother & Dad that will be home waiting for my little sister and I to return.

I'm kind of looking forward to coming back to school and at the same time I don't feel like coming back to school. The reason why I am looking forward to going back to school is because I get to see my wonderful friends, my beautiful teachers & I also look forward to this years topic and also our learning.

I spent my holidays sleeping and watching some video's on my chromebook because I was sometimes getting bored and I also wanted to do something that will allow me to enjoy my holidays to the fullest before ever going back to school and finishing off all of our school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment