Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Strawberry Farm

Walt: Write for an audience
On Sunday 23th of November I went to Strawberry farm. While we were waiting for my parents to get ready my little and I were playing some hands games because we weren’t allowed to play on the Xbox 360. When my parents was finished getting ready we set off.

When we got into the car it was time for us to go. While we were driving my dad went and put some music on while I was still watching my movie behind my mum’s seat. Some of my dad’s songs was from the old days and when other people play their songs all the time. So then I asked him “Dad can you play Cheerleader” then my dad replied back to me “Is that song good for you?”, my dad only asked because he doesn't really listen to new songs he only listens to old songs.

We were still driving. Then we went past the Otahu pools, I was asking my mum if we could go swimming first before we could go to Strawberry farm. But then my mum said to me that we can’t because we didn’t bring our swimming togs to swim. So then we carried on driving for a long time. It was taking so long that I was getting so thirsty and so hungry at the same time.

When we arrived, I was so happy that I started shouting out “Yay we made it, finally we are here” then my mum asked me to not shout at a public place. There were some people their because it was about to rain. So then my mum ordered for 4 Waffle ice creams and 3 sundaes, when the woman about the ice cream maker was finished making the ice cream it was time for us to dig in the ice cream. At the end I was so happy to come back to strawberry farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment