Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

My Job Aplication and C.V

Walt: Write an aplication for a job.
22/7/15
To whom it may concern,

Teachers Dishes:

I am applying for the position of teachers dishes. I think that I would be good at this job because I am responsible, trustworthy and speedy person and can do my job perfectly. 

This job is perfect for me because at home my mum tells me to clean the dishes and I do it straight away. I am the perfect person that is able to be responsible, trustworthy and a speedy. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon

Yours sincerely,

Roimata Ru

________________________________________________________

Letter reference:

My daughter Roimata is a trustworthy and speedy person that you can trust to be cleaning teachers dishes. 

I believe that Roimata will be a great person to hire for this job because she can take responsibility of herself and others. She is a very good girl and can work really well with many people.

Roimata will be great for this position because she has the right personality for working with people. She can participate with others and can take good care and do her job correctly.






No comments:

Post a Comment