Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Reflections of Exams

Walt: Write a reflection about how you felt before/after your exams.

Before the exam, I felt pretty good before all of my exams. I wasn't as confident as I thought I was. When I was at home, I only studied for a little while, but at the same time, I was kind of nervous because of the exams. My fear of not studying so much for our exams was to think positive and to overcome myself from thinking nervous.

During the exam, I started to feel alright with the questions being asked. I was nervous at first, the questions we needed to answer, I was prepared for all of them. During our exams, I showed my RISE values. After our exams, I felt like I wrote enough for our exam. I also know that I did enough to get at least a merit or an excellence. 

My time in Social Studies have been fun and I enjoyed each and every one of our classes together. My favourite highlight was everything, so I didn't have anything in particular. Everything amazed me and I found things really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment