Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day


On Sunday it was Mother's Day, mother’s day is a modern celebration honoring one’s own mother, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mother’s society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May.

I woke up early in the morning and went to my little sister to wake her up because it was Mother’s day, We went to check up on our Mum so then we can surprise her. We went inside the kitchen and made her some breakfast, then she woke up and walked inside the kitchen then me and my little sister surprised her then we

When she finished eating her breakfast she told us that our cousins are coming over for Mother’s day. So then we had to get stuff ready before they come to our house and have some food with us to celebrate a very special day for Mother’s, so then me and my little sister had to help our parents to get things setted up before they come.
At the end they came home me and my family surprised our Nana, she was very happy to see her gift for Mother’s day. Then we started eating, me and my other cousins were eating Rice, Chicken kebab. Then we started to play with our Pool table but we had to use our hands to hit the hard Pool ball, then my little sister was playing some music on her phone and we started playing with our ball. Then my mum was so happy that we celebrate mother’s day with our hole family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment