Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

Option P.E Class

Walt: What level did you play and explain your reasons why?


What was your level last week?
The level that I've played during our games last week was Level 3.



Why were you at that level?
Only because I respect everybody in the team and that I played honest and fair. If I made a mistake, I would admit to it and play by how the rules are laid out. Whenever the teacher is not around or not paying attention, I'll play independently without the teacher not looking.



What do you need to do to be a higher level than you are now?
I have to be able to work with everyone independently but to also compliment and encourage others to try their best. Always take care of the types of equipment and to ask but also provide assistance to teachers and other students. But to also be concerned with the progress of others.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roi It's Vonie here,

    I enjoyed reading your blog, it was well written and I must say you are
    very consistent, it's good because being consistent can help you reach the next level.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete