Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Social Responsibility

Walt: Explaining in your own definition of what Social Responsibility means to you.



What does Social Responsibility mean to you?
Attitudes and Values that can support students in making responsible decisions about behaviours and involving in physical education and health and in their lives beyond school. Values are like being able to accept some things and the way we act. Behaviours are the way we react to the problem or argument.


What level did you display throughout the game & why?
I think I'm Level 3 for self-responsibility because I showed respect to all my teammates and I was honest as well as fair and played by the rules. I would admit my mistake and I'll apologise for any of my mistakes. But I'll also work on activities independently of teachers.


How could you improve your skills for the next lesson?
I can improve my skills by aiming to have a good attitude towards all of the sports and being able to show my values as well as behave in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment